Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DC Cinematic/TV Marthaverse Fandom (DCUc)
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:33 AM   #49
KevinTH
KevinTH5

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
God I'm fucking giddy over this movie and it's still 399 days away.
The wait is really becoming brutal! Because Marvel is so far along in their Cinematic Universe, it's making me so anxious for DC's to start rolling. Just to know that one day I'll be able to sit at home and watch Man of Steel, Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Justice League Part 1, The Flash, Aquaman, Shazam (not entirely psyched about him though), Justice League Part 2, Cyborg and Green Lantern back to back is a wonderful thought. I'm bummed we're not getting Green Lantern until 2020 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
I still can't believe we're getting a new Star Wars film this year. I never imagined that would happen.
Really looking forward to a new trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
Aquaman has never been one of my favorites - he's always seemed lame but damn. Mamoa looks intense. I'm ready to see that movie now.
Read New 52 Aquaman and your opinion may change. I always thought the same thing, and then someone told me to check those books out and now I'm a fan. I need to get the new DC Animated movie Throne of Atlantis. I heard it's great.
KevinTH is online now   Reply With Quote