Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I would never create a thread about salads
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #127
Lee3691

Shows Seen: 129

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: It's official; Five Guys > In N Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothG View Post
^The other thread was a general poll question involving 10 different fast food chains that devolved into a In n Out v 5 Guys debate. Both are meaningless. You like In n Out and think people who prefer 5 Guys are crazy. Mine is the opposite. Unfortunately I don't have family from Germany who have never had hamburgers and requested a second In n Out burger for absolute truth!
You have a good memory, except they've had a lot of burgers (especially the 14 year old who spent the summer in the United States), and my mother in law (a native Texan) also went for seconds. Now, all that proves is that from my personal experience, my family has had a different reaction when they introdued to In-N-Out vs 5 Guys; being that in this debate, the most important facts (like higher store sales, or popularity in markets were both chains compete) seem to favor In-N-Out, I can see why 5G fans (which is a good burger btw), love to start new threads/post meaningless surverys.
Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote