Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast - Episode 28
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
DIDriveOut2SPAC
American Aquarium Drnkr

Shows Seen: 35

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast - Episode 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek#41Up View Post
Couple of comments on SPAC.

We always park at the mineral springs and take the walk in across the golf course. We were there N1 and everything was fine. N2 we had a cop come and tell us we had to leave because anyone here at showtime would be towed away. We didn't move and no towing happened. That was the most of our police presence at SPAC.

Last year I thought several police officers were hurt, a bunch of sexual assult arrest/complaints. I do remember the hit and run also. Someone died this year, got hit by a car crossing the street. I don't think there was any wrong doing but it was on the front page of the paper the next morning.

The crowd at SPAC is out of control. So many wasted people that can't control themselves of all ages. I have been in the park by the pools, in the main lots, and at the mineral springs and the main lots are by far the worst areas and should be policed most. How? Who knows, searching every car is riduculous, but ask for ID when patroling through the park and you see an elementary school falling over.

Something needed to be done, did they do the right thing?
First off, they should check that everyone in the car has a ticket. That alone would clear up a good 25 percent of people in the lots. Then patrol the lots and ID suspicious people.