Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast: Episode 47 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 03:59 PM   #15
bherd

Shows Seen: 30

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast: Episode 47 Discussion

Good podcast. I used to go to multiple shows every year with some travel but I stopped that after the 2009 tour. I went to 1 show in 2012 and I am going to go to 1 show this year. Lack of set list variation & songs being played in a standard way was a big part of me slowing down. The other element was the general quality of music (particularly the lyrics) being put out on record was not as good as in the past. I have to say after hearing Be Yourself and seeing that the lovely ladies are on tour with them has made me think twice about going this year. I still hold out hope by the time they get to my neck of the woods the ladies will be gone, Be Yourself will have great lyrics, Boyd will be on fire (and able to hear him on the record and in concert) the sets will be varied and I get to hear the 04 versions of Sugar Will, Crazy Easy, Hello Again, Good Good Time, along with JTR, Sweet Up and Down, Busted Stuff, Captain... ok maybe I am under the table and dreaming.
bherd is offline   Reply With Quote