Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Columbus, OH Thread***
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:05 AM   #90
wlperie

Shows Seen: 22

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Columbus, OH Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDevil17 View Post
I don't necessarily think it's JUST pricing this show isnt selling out. I think there are a variety of reasons.

I've been to JPJ in C-Ville several times and even it doesn't sell out. I think it's the fact its an indoor show, late in the year, closer to the holidays, and then the price factor all rolled into it. I think if the ticket prices were lower, you'd see more people snagging up the available tickets. Myself included.

Which is why I'll wait until the week of the show and snag a pair for cheap somewhere. Last Cville show i went to you could buy uppers for under $20 each.
Only indoor DMB show I’ve seen was in Columbus 2016. Sound was bad. Low energy from crowd and band. Terrible set (Everyday, Mercy, DOTHS in first few slots). Not good.

The show a few years later looked much better. Not sure the odds of that happening again. The several week break may inspire them, but doubt it.
wlperie is offline   Reply With Quote