Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021/COVID Venue Policies
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:20 PM   #137
madpiker

Shows Seen: 132

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021/COVID Venue Policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by twostepr41 View Post
Just as an example of what it might be like, I went to the Jamey Johnson concert at Avondale Brewing in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago. It was an acoustic show. There were tables that sat up to 8 people and your party sat at your own table, even if you had less than 8. They made you put a mask on when you came in and they scanned your ticket. The policy was that you left it on until you got to your table and you were supposed to put it back on if you went to the restroom or to get food/beer. In practice, almost no one kept it on after they had their tickets scanned and walked in the gate. There were a few staff members who would ask people to put them on when they saw them without one on, but most didn't care. It was an outdoor show, for what that's worth.

Also, inside the brewery, which was separated from the stage area outside a couple of hours before the show, it was business as usual. I got there about 90 minutes early and people were hanging out in the brewery with no masks or any other "protocols."
yeah, we'd been doing this^^ in Texas since last July...

now we've been wide open for 2 months.
Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote