Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #29
DMBzilla
tour.

Shows Seen: 193

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
it's not so much that the WH has won, it's just that our priorities have changed.

when the WH first started, the only thing I cared about was getting tickets. I just wanted to get in the door. Now it's Pit/Lowers/Uppers. Obviously if you've been in a while you're going to want to be up close. But as Joe pointed out if everyone old gets up close it's basically a ponzi scheme and new WH members will never get up close.

the answer is somewhere in the middle; where I don't know.
I'm at the point now where I will only see a couple shows a year. As such I want the best possible tickets. This summer I did well with confirms but have lowers one night and uppers for two. One of which was for four tickets which had to be uppers, but I can almost guarantee that my lowers will be all the way to the side, and the other upper pair I got won't be close to center either.
DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote