Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Denver, CO 2022
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 06:58 PM   #208
BigWhiskey1855
Shake Me Like a Monkey!

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Denver, CO 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestDenver1 View Post
It's been a lot better since they upgraded the sound a few years ago. It used to be where Journey/Whitesnake and random 90's hip hop nostalgia acts would come through..

The lawn is not the best.. They cram people in like sardines and it has a pretty significant slope. Think Gorge but smaller... Everyone just seems to eventually be smashed into the people in front of them...

You have to get there super early to get a decent lawn seat or else you'll be packed into one of the back corners which doesn't always lead to optimal sound or fun.

The venue is nothing to speak of. Some brown walls and tall buildings surrounding it.

Any recommendations on how early to get there on Saturday? Did 2 day lawn passes as I'm taking a group for a bachelor party and that was the cheap/easy route. I'm not as worried about Friday night, but I know how packed Saturday shows tend to be.

Nashville '19, Deer Creek '21, Denver '21, Huntsville '22, Jacksonville '22, Deer Creek '22, Denver '22, Southaven '23, Nashville '23, Deer Creek '23
BigWhiskey1855 is offline   Reply With Quote