Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Columbia, MD 2021 ***
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #354
Foreverford05
Let's go O's!

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Columbia, MD 2021 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
Too bad I only have one ticket. And maybe the problem is that I want to go to the show, not unload my ticket.

I have kids. This weekend is as much or more for them. So I have other people besides myself to think about. As much as I want to be selfish, I’m not going to make my kids miss a trip to my aunt’s farm so that I can go to a concert.

It is an annual thing, but didn’t happen last year for obvious reasons. Two of my cousins have new kids since I last saw them, and a third is expecting one in June. All three will be there. I’d love to meet the babies. Also, none of my relatives have met my youngest yet, and I’m eager for that to happen.

*They’re. Also, I normally don’t make a big deal out of my birthday. It’s low key. But I like to be the one to make decisions about how I spend it. This year, for example, I was hoping to have friends over for beer and board games since we couldn’t all be together last year. And then I was going to go see my favorite band, which is a nice bonus when it falls right by my birthday. Sure, I can do my beer and board games the weekend before. No biggie. But it is frustrating, no matter your age, for someone to plan something for you on your birthday without asking you if you might have other plans first.

There. Have I answered everyone’s questions and unfounded assumptions?
Absolutely not, and I won't be satisfied until you confirm we're birthday celebrating in the lots of this damn show!!!!!!! jk, but not really. Be there 100%
Foreverford05 is offline   Reply With Quote