Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Premiership, FA Cup, Carling Cup, Champions League etc. Thread***
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 11:09 AM   #14799
Ascf33
Pure Class

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Premiership, FA Cup, Carling Cup, Champions League etc. Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHead36 View Post
I predict Top 4:

Man C
Chelsea
Liverpool
Spurs

Nunez is unproven in the PL, we still have Salah but with Mane gone I think its going to hurt us down the line. We might get second and I think it'll be a one or two point difference between us and Chelsea but I don't see Liverpool dominating like they have in years past.
See I think this will be like 2020 all over. Show up motivated and just fucking steamroll. Diaz with a full summer of training with the club. Salah on a new deal. Firmino healthy. Will need to keep the midfield healthy but even then, both Carvalho and Elliot could be starting in midfield by seasons end.

With Nunez, I feel like literally anyone can score with Trent and Robbo pinging it in from the wings. Dude will just need to finish and he'll have 25 goals easy. It seems like they may play with a new shape to allow for the attack options so it won't just have to be him and Salah.

Last edited by Ascf33; 07-26-2022 at 11:11 AM.
Ascf33 is offline   Reply With Quote