Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Coffin On 2021 Tour...
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 AM   #118
WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Coffin On 2021 Tour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by podiumboy View Post
I think they’ll probably just roll the dates again into 2022. That way they still have everybody’s money. If they cancel and refund, there’s no guarantee they get that Money back in 2022. I am curious as to who will be the first band / act to make the 2022 announcement, and when that will be. Probably not until March.

Man, remember last year when some of us were speculating that everything in 2020 from the Gorge and after might still go ahead. Now here we are, pretty certain that no shows will happen in 2021! Who knew?!
Elton John has already moved all of his US dates to 2022.

I say the band cancels. Billie Eilish decided to cancel her whole tour after seeing she'd be holding on to fan's money for more than a year. I think the band follows suit if that's what happens.

I do want to preface that yes, the writing does seem on the wall, we're still talking about things ~6 months away. A lot can happen in that time period. Again, things aren't trending in the right direction, but I'm going to hold on to optimism or else things would be too bleak to carry on.
WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote