Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave and Tim in Vegas, Dec 10th-11th
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #109
ExistenceNow
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave and Tim in Vegas, Dec 10th-11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateFrisbee View Post
Just my opinion but I recommend not doing VIP. It's a LOT of money to be just a few rows closer. And if you are on the left side you could still end up obstructed by the boom. I was happiest last year in row A of the balcony on the right side of the stage. With all the dancing and standing people it's a crapshoot up there. Lots of crowd frustration last year but still worth the trip!!

Thanks 420thJimi for the sick after party last year! You're a solid guy in my book. Vegas love!

I prob won't be there this time around due to finals and CVille. If they announced this prior to CVille I would be booked haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420th jimi View Post
You're welcome Jon. Those were some solid after-parties last year. Hope to have a couple after-parties this year as well. Sorry to hear you probably won't make this one. But you never know, things could change.

I also agree, the VIP just isn't worth it. Spend the extra money on a good ticket from stubhub and you will be in a better seat imo.

Vegassss!

I agree that VIP isn't worth the money, but I wouldn't spend $500 on tickets off stubhub either. Personally, if I AM going to spend $500 though, I'd rather give it to the band and not support scalping.

Last edited by ExistenceNow; 10-04-2010 at 10:53 AM.
ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote