Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The NBA Thread
Thread: The NBA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 05:37 AM   #65617
drop2d

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The NBA Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 View Post
Took 3 calendar days for them to release a 3 sentence statement. The way it came out has led to speculation of who it could be on the staff, these female staffer names just floating around the internet.

They took down the “front office” page of their website which only leads to more speculation.

Wyk should have held a press conference once they realized this rose to the level of a year suspension when they found out about it in July and the internal investigation was completed

Just poorly handled all around.

Ime is the only one fans/team should be angry at, but get your shit together Celtics
3 days? Didn’t it just hit the news yesterday and they released a statement last night?

Wyk should be out in front of cameras for sure. Not sure how they avoid people being assholes and trying to figure out who it is. That happens regardless.

I don’t think they were fully prepared for this to leak yesterday. Maybe Ime’s people leaked it intentionally to cause all this disarray? Either way, I’m not sure how a situation like this gets handled with a positive outcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakan View Post
Cuomo for president.
drop2d is offline   Reply With Quote