Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Coronavirus and the 2020 DMB Summer Tour
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 06:05 AM   #2596
Prezzy

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Coronavirus and the 2020 DMB Summer Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by podiumboy View Post
Yeah I know, I hope I didn't waste my $65 getting the antibody test. My symptom list sounds exactly like yours, especially that horrible dry cough. Man, sometimes I was coughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up, and I've never had a cough like that. I also had an intense lack of appetite, and while I wasn't acutely aware of it, my sense of taste and smell was severely dull. My kids went to the doctor and got negative flu and strep tests, and they couldn't find anything wrong with them. They just gave them medicine, they each missed about a week of school, and eventually they came out of it. So I'm wondering if we all had it. My antibody test results should come early next week, I hope it's accurate.

The fact that I was at that conference and that cases have been linked to it, about a month before we ever heard of social distancing, really makes me wonder.
Crazy man!! I remember waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat from the fevers. And the most painful coughing ever. Like it felt like knives in my lungs. Let me know what you hear if you don't mind!
Prezzy is offline   Reply With Quote