Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What's Your Favorite Dog Breed?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #150
tankdan

Shows Seen: 43

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What's Your Favorite Dog Breed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
Rosco will be 2 in June. He was my first post-graduation aquisition as well. He's my little buddy.
Seriously, that is SUCH a good looking dog! I can't get over how jealous I am of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funktabulous View Post
Blue Heeler (Australian cattle dog). Our boy Django is an incredibly intelligent, loyal and protective friend, with a very up-beat and contagious personality. His only downside (if you can even call it that) is that he is hyperactive and feels compelled to herd the cats around the house, which my wife and I find very amusing.
I've seen the name Django before, but I've never been able to figure out why it's a popular name... What are the origins of it, do you know?

My chocolate lab is named Zoey... but when we rescued a black lab last year, her name was also Zoey. We renamed her "Chloe" in order to save ourselves some frustration, but, in all honesty, I think it's only caused more trouble trying to keep Zoey and Chloe right.

Anyway, great pictures, everyone!

Dan
tankdan is offline   Reply With Quote