Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Live Trax Volume 41 D&T 3/13/99
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #318
dahpissah
She is sooo hot!

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Live Trax Volume 41 D&T 3/13/99

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblueice View Post
this might sound kinda gay, but... anyone wanna do a listening party? like a synchronized listen. has that ever been done here before? you'd think i'd know, considering i'm an Ants OG. but i'm not part of the "in-crowd". i'm not very cool. not like those members with like 50k posts and stuff. like omg they really love this place.

i live near Charlottesville so i get the CD delivered to my house usually on day 1, even with standard shipping. but we could wait until like 3 days afterwards to let others have the opportunity to get it. then we could like all get on the same internet clock and everyone press PLAY at like 8:00. then we come back here and say "aw this song sucks" or "this song is awesome" and stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
Word choice, man. Come on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblueice View Post
i thought about changing that before pressing send.

then i thought better of it. i'm not going to give in to the hyper-politically-correct safe-space constantly-insulted crowd that lost the Democrats the election. i love gay people. if i were one, i hope i'd be able to laugh at myself a bit.

if not, fuck 'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowa36 View Post
I agree with this actually
I agree too. Some people are way too fucking sensitive. I have a gay cousin and sometimes at parties I'll forget and say something is "gay" forgetting he's in the next room. Everybody does it and he's never lost his shit.