Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Thank You Roi! Jiffy Lube, Bristow Please Read
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
the egg

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Thank You Roi! Jiffy Lube, Bristow Please Read

Below is my first post about thoughts on thanking DMB & Roi. I have posted this on several sites and have had a good but not great response. I still have another week to push this as much as possible so here again is my thoughts. Just after the first song chant "thank you Roi". Again I don't want to disrupt the band or the show so most people thought that would be the best time to do it. Im sitting in section 103 row L and hope I can get as many people as possible involved. Please help me spread the word.
I will have 2000 fliers to pass on in the lower sections to try to inform as many people as possible. I will be wearing a black t-shirt that reads the broken egg bistro on the front and 41 on the back. I have been a member of the Warehouse since 1998 and I have followed the band since early 92 and I just feel like it's the right thing to do. I honestly feel like we should do it every year and Bristow and I hope that others feel the same.
Thank you

I put this in another thread but thought I would add it here as well. Im sure it has been asked a hundred times but I dont know the answer.... I have not been to Nissan, now Jiffy Lube in 4 years and did not know if anyone ever did anything with Leroi and this being the last place he performed. I know at some point you let things go but I have always thought what a great place to say thank you for the memories in some form. Please let me know so I can either let it go or ask more. I thought something respectful of Leroi and the other members and nothing that would interfere with the show. Maybe a chant in between the first and second song or during the encore. Thank you Leroi or something along those lines. Just curious what others think.....Peace Doug
the egg is offline   Reply With Quote