Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Alpine Valley 2019**
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #383
craigjq1

Shows Seen: 63

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Alpine Valley 2019**

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmish84 View Post
One thing to consider is professional scalpers list their tickets across multiple sites - the same exact ticket/tickets will be on more than just one site. So you don't want to add up all the pit tickets across all the different secondary ticketing sites because that will grossly overstate the number of available scalper tickets.

Also I don't have any way to prove this is true, but I've seen it mentioned multiple times that the Warehouse has one of the better (best?) fan club deals with TM/Live Nation and the estimate is the fan club gets around 50% of the tickets. So it may be logical to assume the warehouse has around 50% allotment of total PIT tickets.
So, with that being said, my scalper percentages would go down, proving my point, that the scalpers do not get as many tickets as people think. The increase to a max of 6 tickets via that warehouse had to do with why there was a limited number of tickets available during the citi and general sales for tickets.