Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Irvine 2009 Tour Thread***
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #821
Simply-Mad
Mr. Scott

Location: Toups Town - Commissioner of Story Telling. Seal Beach

Shows Seen: 12

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Irvine 2009 Tour Thread***

OK folks going to make one last big push through the month of OCT. Still have t-shirts for sale, have special goodies for people who buy 2 or more. e-mail me for available sizes and colors. info@toupstownusa.com to see colors go to www.toupstowunusa.com and click on support the cause. Also still looking for video content and photos of people at different venus this summer. Video is key. photos are great. if you have anything of tailgating etc even better. e-mail me links info@toupstownusa.com. if you can send me images or video on CD or DVD even better. Thanks to all those who have show support already and thanks to those who will be helping out
“In theory- Theory is the same as practice, In practice- Theory is no where near practice“ “E as in David” “You can't call it all day drinking unless you start in the morning” “A is for Absinthe” “Straight to forever”
www.toupstownusa.com www.simply-mad.com “I wont get a hangover if I don't quit drinking”
Simply-Mad is offline   Reply With Quote