Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - EasyShift / other side job type apps
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 07:53 AM   #11
daveshookme
Altuve wore a wire

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: EasyShift / other side job type apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy18 View Post
See if there's a marketing group in your area that does research studies / focus groups.

I had one call me about 3 years ago for a focus group for alumni about Pitt athletics. It was a discussion to toss ideas at us about ways to increase sales for men's football - i.e. installment payments, family friendly only sections, promotions with restaurants around the stadium, etc. There was about 20 of us; we first took turns talking about our connection to the school, how often we go to games, etc. Then, they presented ideas and asked our opinion on them, and then we had to rate them.

I participated b/c I wanted to share my opinions, but it paid $100 cash for an hour of my time (it was downtown, so 15-20 minute commute each way, plus the hour there). At any rate, I get calls from them all the time to participate in more studies. I haven't done any since, so I don't know if they cap you at so many / month. But, might be something easy to look into!

I can't find any in my area.