Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Innings Festival Tampa 2023 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 05:55 AM   #24
CrushLive
#dmb2encores

Shows Seen: 136

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Innings Festival Tampa 2023 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
I will second this. It was a fantastic experience, no issues what so ever and very well ran.

We did VIP and would do it all over again. Not sure if there is a map out or if it's going to be the same as last year, but VIP section is in the middle between both stages and there are bleachers pointed at each stage. In VIP, water (Liquid Death in cans, still and seltzer) was free and they never cared how many you grabbed. When we'd go up for drinks, whether or not we needed water we'd get one, and drink made sure to drink it, as it was a little toasty out. There was limited shade, only from the few trees and the backside of the bleachers, so bring a hat, concierge provided sun screen. We were in line to get into the venue for as soon as it opened for both days, and we were able to grab the comfy (moveable) chairs. Being able to move them was great for seeing both stages, though the tarp liner on the fence separating VIP from Platinum was as tall as the 6 foot fence, so couldn't see the left stage when seated.
There were two food vendors inside VIP, and hardly ever a long wait, but the options are limited and better food was found in the GA area, which was a bit of a walk back and forth. Everything was cashless and cardless, you'd pay with your wrist band, so it was kind of annoying seeing 200 Paypal transactions come Monday morning. Having dedicated bathrooms alone was worth VIP. There was never, ever a line, and they were super clean. The staff was always around to monitor them and constantly cleaning and disposing of trash, during day 2 we heard of horror stories about the bathrooms overflowing in GA. They did run out of some drink items if I recall correctly early in the second day, IPAs ran out for sure. Near the end of night 2 from my experience they were just giving away booze and mixed drinks were 99% alcohol.
TFTI last year #rudenotag

9/4/16 - Columbia River Survivor - Never Forget!

Hello Again Part 2: SPAC
CrushLive is offline   Reply With Quote