Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Running Thread**
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 08:29 AM   #71
whodat
CA Dreamin'

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Running Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbmuskie View Post
I talked to my doctot today, and I don't like what he told me. Based on the symptoms I told him over the phone he thinks I have something floating around my hip socket, which is why I cannot pinpoint the pain and why it's not always there. I have to go see him Monday morning and then go get an MRI.
That doesn't sound very good, but I did see your other posts about a possible hip pointer. I can only hope that it is something other then a major injury. Never like to hear about people going under the knife, or scope. Reminds me that it can happen to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milenk View Post
Got my eleven in yesterday- a solid fartlek. It little tough, but I got it donions. Gotta do 9 today.
Are you doing a running schedule? I have mentioned in here my freind that does the marathons, well he is on a running plan currently as he tries to qualify for Boston. It calls for him to do certain training runs on certain days. It is a 16-week plan with the total miles count of over 1300 miles. He has a 93 mile week coming up soon.

I think he is a certified nut case for doing it.