Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What a bad album.
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #21
bibby1044

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What a bad album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbtheRevelatr View Post
The problem is not the songs themselves, but the production choices. As an album, looping, sampling and the electronic synth elements are just wrong for DMB. If they hadn't relied on those production techniques, it could have turned out much better.

Largely, many of the songs could stand some lyrical help, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, IMO. I think if the music were better, most people would forgive the lyrics.
yeah i agree, if they produced the songs how they played them live it would have been fine, like wtf did they do with hello again...anyways if they had carter not use the machine 10 times better which both of these could have been changed very easily and...

in my opinion i dont mind any of the lyrics i love SAWG and SAO55th....but if it wasnt for the china lyric persay i think that song would be loved by most people....and if carter does happen to use the machine again i say we banish batson from the vaccinity of the band