Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** College Football Season **
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 09:04 AM   #125375
CrushB610

Shows Seen: 69

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** College Football Season **

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOWJO8185 View Post
You seem pretty sure, and I'd be down for putting a wager on this if you are interested. Criteria would be that Washington and Clemson win out and finish with 1 loss (I think I agree with you that Penn State has a good shot if Washington loses a game). Wager is void if either Michigan beats Ohio State or Penn State loses in B1G championship game, as said scenario of Penn State as B1G champ wouldn't happen.
I am a betting man, BUT the key variable is the committee which like you said are a bunch of shills lobbying for their own conference/interests. So wouldn't be a fair bet necessarily.

I am interested in what the wager would be tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMAC386 View Post
If we're debating who should get the 4th spot in 2 weeks more focus should be on whether Washington deserves the autobid for the 4th spot. Their schedule is ass, and they're not playing their best ball at the end. PSU, OU, OkState (if they win out) would have better arguments and answer the "who are the 4 best teams" way better even despite their 1 extra loss.

All 3 of those teams would only have 1 loss with Washington's schedule too.
My point exactly.. Washington hammered a bunch of shit teams and lost to the best team they've played. The advance metrics like the PAC 12 tho, not sure why.