Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I don't know about you, but I'm feeling '22 (tour chat)
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 09:00 AM   #273
BruceW

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling '22 (tour chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monizzle145 View Post
You could argue that if DMB played SMTS > Bridge > Too Much in Hartford they would have had to cut Break Free or Break For It. A Jimi Thing in the Hartford set and maybe you don't get a Stone or Say/Bye.

Obviously they aren't playing MacHead or Monkey man without the triplet but just getting things like Break for it and Break Free in the same set isn't possible if they pad the set with longer meh songs. The Meh songs in Hartford which I consider Cant Stop (you could argue Funny but as I said i think it's more tolerable in 2022 than it was in the 2009-2013 era where it was annoying).

And Hartford on the ants tour central page as I post is tied for the best show flow with Charleston N1 with 41%. That doesn't happen with a Jimi and Triplet thrown in and a few other songs thrown out.
You could argue literally anything you wanted to argue as far as one song being shuffled in for another...so, I'm not sure why you even throw that out there. What if in Jax they threw in Can't Stop, Y&M, and Bayou to close instead of triplets? What if in Hartford they subbed in triplets for Funny, Can't Stop, and CoCo? What if this, or that?

Ants Show Flow is not really something I'd reference to strengthen your (not just you, the collective you) point. Ever.
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote