Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020 Tour Rumors
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 01:32 PM   #6941
somuchtoplay

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbrutus View Post
I know a lot of people are saying concerts might not return until 2022, but I can't foresee a whole other year where the industry can afford to take a hit like that. Besides the obvious good news of a few vaccines hopefully being available come the first quarter of 2021, I think summer should have some sort of return to normality. I'd imagine attendance will be down for a while as people find their sea legs again, but I do believe shows that were rescheduled will move forward.

kind of what I'm thinking. I think as long as vaccines are available for the most vulnerable (front line workers, nursing home residents/workers), they will let the rest of us pick our own risk appetite. Although, I want to say i have heard a delayed return to shows may have nothing to do with safety and more along the lines of not being able to secure event insurance policies and other liability/legal type issues (so basically financial issue).