Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Marvel Cinematic Universe Fandom (MCUc)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 08:26 AM   #87
KevinTH
KevinTH5

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Fandom (MCUc)

I know there have been other Marvel rankings in other threads, but since we now have an official Marvel thread here's my list:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (one of the best comic book movies of all time. Right behind The Dark Knight Trilogy.)
Avengers
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy (maybe before Iron Man 3, but it's still very new to me.)
Thor
The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton)
Captain America
Thor 2 (just don't remember it too well so not sure if this stands)
Iron Man 2

I don't know if this is in line with my last list, but this is where it stands now. Bear in mind that I have never read any Marvel comic books so I absolutely loved Iron Man 3. I thought that movie was an absolute blast. But I can see how some may be unhappy with what they did with The Mandarin. From what I understand he is one of Iron Man's biggest foes. I will say if they did something like that with The Joker I'd be pissed. But having never read a single Marvel comic I've been enjoying the ride as each movie comes out. Really looking forward to Ultron and Ant Man!
KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote