Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Deer Creek 2019 ***
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 12:20 PM   #85
mHeiser92

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Deer Creek 2019 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
Hey guys,

I booked sleepybear but is there any drawbacks to it? Are they strict there? I feel like ive seen some mixed reviews in the past.

Any other campgrounds suggested? Most have shuttles to the venue right?

Depends what style of camping you're used to and what you're looking to get out of it. Show up early N0 to be sure to get your pick of spots. Some have shade but most do not. The shade spots were all taken when we got there N0 around 1PM last year.

The good is that you are right across the street from the venue. I mean you could throw a rock and hit somebody in the parking lot. The walk to and from after the show was very easy.

The bad is cramped locations, cold "showers" and portapotties that were hit and miss. But, that's pretty standard for this style of camping so it is what it is. They did have ice for sale and some small food options as well. For the most part the staff were pretty hands off, except when one person in our group brought back a woman from the show and she did not have a wristband showing she was camping there.. they kind of went full hardo to seek her out and kick her out..