Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Coffin On 2021 Tour...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:20 PM   #50
RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Coffin On 2021 Tour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyDMB View Post
At the current rate of vaccinations, we wont be seeing shows in 2022 either. A million month and there is 350 million people in the US. You get the idea.

Once an adult that's not golfing every day takes charge, maybe we can put this thing behind us. This year is shot. Hopefully 2022 will bring dmb shows back to the summer venues.

The venues want to do some shows I'm sure, it's the band that will be saying "No thanks, we dont want to expose our fans to that"
this shows you haven’t been watching the briefings on the vaccine rollout. The current velocity is NOT what the velocity 5 or 6 months from now is going to be as production, distribution, etc. continues to ramp up.

And, there’s always going to be a percentage of the population that thinks the vaccine is poison/evil/whatever, and not going to get it. What the hell is Biden going to do, force it into people’s veins?

This mentality that everyone should put their life on hold indefinitely is bizarre, especially now that we know more about the demographics of who it affects the most, ways to treat the symptoms, etc. Things absolutely beed to open up again this spring when ICU capacity increases and the infection rate goes down to below even what it was last summer. But to some people, it will never be saaaaaaaaaaafe.

07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote