Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Tressel done in Columbus?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #27
Brohan_Santana

Shows Seen: 76

DMB Hub Stubs: 23

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Tressel done in Columbus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emu513 View Post
Jesus the Bleacherreport is one of the worst sites to ever happen to sports. You can literally make up whatever you want and present it as a real legitimate article. There isn't a chance in hell Jim Tressel is getting fired from Ohio State. No chance in hell. It's less likely than George Bush being elected to a third term.

Just slightly less likely is Tressel leaving to coach in the NFL. His next step is OSU AD or Big Ten commish.
Don't be so quick to dismiss the rumor. I have a buddy that works for the the sports dept. of a prominent local paper in PA and I heard about JoePa rumor a week ago and the Tressel rumor a couple of days ago. The coach that PSU is rumored to be going after is Tony Dungy. Supposedly the two have already talked and if JoePa does step down Dungy has already committed himself to the job. Haven't heard much on the Tressel front other than he won't be at OSU next season.
Brohan_Santana is offline   Reply With Quote