Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:06 PM   #124
OneLove41
Monkey See Monkey Do

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkd24 View Post
I think DMB could sell out 3 nights at Ascend. I just think management is greedy and wouldn't do it. That is why they haven't played a show here in 8 years (I know Ascend is only 3 years old).

I use to live in Colorado and always wanted Red Rocks, but was only lucky that one year. They could sell 28,000 seats for 3 nights, or go somewhere else and get 45,000 for those 3 nights.
again, I don't really know the stats, so will not act like I know what I'm talking about. However, I think its been clear that attendance has been down in a majority of locations/venues. Bridgestone could hold them easily, I still believe there is a good amount of interest in a band like DMB in city like Nashville. I know DMB translates to summertime and amphitheathres to most of us, but if thats what it takes to get them back around my neck of the woods, I'm in
"I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote