Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:21 AM   #257564
YouKnowThatItIS
Go Bucks!

Shows Seen: 124

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
Sorry about that. Yeah, even though a lot of people are coming back to work, there’s still above average jobless claims every week. This economy is nowhere close to getting back in good shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
At the beginning of this, many noted that during the Flu pandemic of 1918, the areas that shutdown hard and prevented spread had more swift and robust economic recoveries than those areas that did not.
What makes it even more frustrating is trying to have conversations about these facts with the “reopen now for freedom” crowd gets a person no where. They are so entrenched in this viewpoint that any evidence provided to them such as what you both pointed out is outright dismissed. And I’m not talking about the Trump cult because they are not even worth having discussions about anything with. It’s the normally reasonable people that have this view that frustrate me to no end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk