Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Looking for a rare shirt.......
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 07:24 PM   #22
bopanic
Im the BOWA guy...

Shows Seen: 90

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Looking for a rare shirt.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennessee
I've got that shirt, I love it. WHen the guy had the site bostonteeparty.com up he had a bunch of shirts I bought a lot of them.

He made a bartender shirt, that looked liked budweiser, it had a firedancer on it, which could be where he messed up, I'm sure the firedancer is copywritten.

He had a halloween, shirt, that was a spoof on heiniken, or hinneycan. for southerners.

A seek up shirt, that looked like seven up, on the back it says, fall back again.

a wwys shirt that looked like a hard rock cafe shirt, and said charlotesville, va. where the city is put.

He made a rhyme and reason, rolling rock shirt.

He had a big eyed fish shirt

A too much, taco bell shirt

Minaets, mastercard

I'm sure there was more, its terrible that someone took down the sites, other bands have lot shirts, and the band doesn't mind. THe DMB police steal shirts, I was at gorge last year and they stole some peoples shirts for copywriting. I think they make enough money, not to have to worry about lot shirts.

anyways the site did have some of the best dmb shirts ever.

Peace

Nick
ive got the dmb tour shirt as well, i also bought the DODO shirt that was made out of the citgo logo, pretty sweet shirt.

kind of a funny story behind the dodo shirt. i was at bonnaroo, wearing that shirt the night d&friends played and when i was walking thru the security check point, the old lady that was checking for god knows what looks me in the eyes and says "do...do..." as if she were talking about crap. and i was high as hell, and forgot that i was wearing that shirt, i was like WTF did she just say, and one of my buddies was like no its DODO... anyways im sure that old lady was like kids these days...
http://db.etree.org/bopanic
bopanic is offline   Reply With Quote