Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #125
Tiduwho
heh heh heh

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiduwho View Post
On a different front, girl is texting me to go out with her in kenosha tomorrow night. Just first talked to her today on p.o.f. She emailed me saying i'm cute, i quickly find out her bf of 2 months broke up with her two days ago so she's def still upset about that, and before you know it she's hopping on her webcam in front of me. Well, she's out at a bar now texting me to go out with her tomorrow.

So lol, what do I do in this situation? She's clearly emotionally vulnerable. Should I care?

We're talking like no get to know each other stage at all...and she wants to go out and drink with me. Clearly a rebound and get-her-mind-off-ex situation. Never dealt with one though, so not sure if I should just go with it or 10 foot pole it.
So she's going out with her sister-in-law and her in Kenosha tomorrow night and wants me to go. Sounds potentially really awkward for a girl I haven't even talked on the phone with yet. Hum.

I think all the pictures of me on p.o.f. do me justice, but still, what if I walk into a secret firestorm where her sister-in-law is just whispering "wow, drop this guy now" to her. Egh. Potential for awkwardity.

"And later I talk to former Presidential candidate Gary Hart and tell him how more Democrats should follow his example -- and leave politics."

- Stephen Colbert

Last edited by Tiduwho; 06-12-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Tiduwho is offline   Reply With Quote