Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020 Poster Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #111
grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2020 Poster Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezevthokie View Post
I ordered the first poster of the drive in series and it’s schedule to be delivered today (7/4) from DHL. I emailed the store and asked why it’s taking so long since it was scheduled to ship the first part of June and they chalked it up to COVID. I just ordered the Charlotte one this week and not expecting it before September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flames just sold his run of the Drive In posters, and I bet everyone gets them by next week at the latest.

I've not heard anything since my last email to them...they're clearly no longer dealing with me, but the orders I placed are all still "Open order(s) in progress". They seemingly over promised and/or aren't on top of things. Again, their lack of effort to redeem their missteps is lame, BUT as has been stated these are not traditionally reliable and perfect entities.

I can't believe I placed another order with them for the Charlotte poster...some people never learn.
grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote