Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Annual Warehouse Package
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 04:09 AM   #1254
dancheatham

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Annual Warehouse Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLTrpt View Post
It's $35 guys. It's not like they're asking for your newborn. The right to request and get tickets before everybody else is more than worth it if you ask me. Of all my shows I've been put on the lawn once and denied once. Those were both at Alpine. The rest of the time I've got a seat or pit. Were they the best seats? Sometimes no, but I've got a seat. And to not have to deal with Ticketmaster and/or secondary market is WELL worth the $35.

The bonus discs are an added plus. Was this one great? not really. But overall I think they've been good. There have been some fantastic bonus discs. CP Bonus. Live 25(not really a bonus but you get what I mean). BOWA Bonus disc. Warehouse 10v10.

If you don't like the product...don't buy it.
The Central Park bonus disc, Live 25, and the Best of What's Around bonus disc were not tied to Warehouse membership. Some of the bonus discs have had extra songs for Warehouse preorders, but not those.

Warehouse 10v10 was streamed for Warehouse members originally but was made available to everyone else via SiriusXM soon after, before being made into a Warehouse "disc."