Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Dave and Tim Europe 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #160
TheAssistant
Dog for a tail to chase

Shows Seen: 82

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Dave and Tim Europe 2017 ***

Well, the stars aligned against me and my first house, that was supposed to close late February-Early March is instead closing (you guessed it!) between Wednesday-Friday next week.

MEANING, my epic Europe trip to see D+T is impossible for me (I mean, I'm going to Jacksonville but...not quite the same.) SO, if anyone needs a pair for Denmark (These are E-Tickets, so *should* be easy transfer... I'll have to be sure if there's interest.) BLOK 3, Row 7, Seats 51 and 52. Cost me 1420 DKK, but I'm not trying to profit, so I'll let them go at face (1300 DKK = (roughly) $185 US.)

Also have 2 Tickets for Berlin. These are hard tickets in my possession in the US, so it would probably have to be somebody here. I'll send them priority mail and again, since it's last min and I'm not trying to profit of y'all, I'll let them go for roughly the $100 Euros I paid before fees (Let's say $110 US.) Any takers, PM me, or toss me an Email at (Creatively) JordanDRobinson@Gmail.com.

Thanks all and have fun out there!

...just another dead man... trying to fool the world.
TheAssistant is offline   Reply With Quote