Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Official Toronto 2022 Show **
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 04:44 PM   #47
42km
Drive In : Dive Out

Shows Seen: 141

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Toronto 2022 Show **

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanJHickey View Post
I was wondering the same thing. We’re staying very close to the venue. Hoping to find a decent bar close by.
Sadly virtually nobody tailgates before a Toronto DMB show, though if you want to I don’t expect anyone will hassle you. Closest lots to venue are in the Exhibition grounds ie GreenP lot 852. I park in at lot in Liberty Village just north of the Exhibition with parking cost at approximately $6.00 and as low as $3.00. Its also a much easier out after the show. There are many bars and restaurants in the Liberty Village area. To get to the venue from Liberty Village (which is about a 10 minute walk) simply walk into the Exhibition GO station and under the railway tracks into the Exhibition grounds then south through the Exhibition grounds over the bridge over Lakeshore to the venue. Trust me this is the best tip.
The venue is a real nice site on the lake with plenty of food and drink options (at overpriced venue pricing).

Europe 2024: Milan, Florence
Summer 2024: Alpine x 2, SPAC x 2, Gorge x 3

Last edited by 42km; 06-20-2022 at 04:48 PM.
42km is offline   Reply With Quote