Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 06:28 AM   #69
sparky3j

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

I have been to 52 shows since joining the Warehouse in 2002 I have requested tickets to 53 shows and not one time been declined, that includes 3 Dave in Tim shows (one i ended up not being able to go to) every year for the most part my seats got progressively better and now I am rarely not in the Pitt. if my memory serves me correctly its not happened 3 times. twice I got lower reserved and once preferred law on night 2 In Pittsburgh. I my self have had great success with the warehouse. I don't know if its because the venues i am going to each year or what. surly i am not the only one with good luck with the warehouse. I think the ones not getting seats are just being more vocal about it than the ones that are having the same experience that I am having.

Last edited by sparky3j; 02-17-2016 at 06:32 AM.
sparky3j is offline   Reply With Quote