Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 06:00 PM   #60
dmbolp
GO GATORS!!!

Shows Seen: 150

DMB Hub Stubs: 35

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
This is really something that they can't guarantee though. Say I'm a day 1 member. I get the best of the best seats every year (under the guise that they're telling the truth here) and therefor can't possibly get better seats every year. Now say I've only been a member since 2010. Now there's 12 years of members ahead of me who will get better seats than I will. Sure some years I'll get seats better than other years, but only because there's fewer requests in line ahead of me.
Exactly, that's the whole issue, it's already a Ponzi scheme, so stop committing to this while taking our money and not delivering on this. They are a for-profit business, promising one thing and not delivering on it.

Yes, as customers we can stop using them, but at some point don't they have to comply to certain advertising/commerce/contract laws?