Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave & Tim in Mexico, February 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #119
TelevisionTD

Shows Seen: 56

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave & Tim in Mexico, February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by walthers View Post
This is spendy, I went to both of the MMJ concerts at the same resort and it was not nearly this much, plus they had a couple others bands play each day as well.

As for the picture of the Phish one, not accurate at all. The Phish shows were billed as Riveria Maya but they played at a different location than the hard rock. The hard rock shows are played on the cement between the two sets of buildings and you have the ocean as a back drop. I believe the MMJ shows had about 2500 people and we had plenty of room and great views nightly, it was very easy.

Just my two cents but don't let the Phish pics scare you off, this is not the same thing.
Good info. What really scares me is the single supplement. Gambling on another compatible paying the split, after I've shelled out the money is probably 40 to 1. People will most likely try to wait out people who do that, or have another drop out of their group to get a reduced rate opportunity. Can't blame them, though.
TelevisionTD is offline   Reply With Quote