Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB - SPAC, 7.2.2004 Sirius Broadcast (mastered by djamieb)
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 10:27 AM   #49
ElijahSoRight72

Shows Seen: 30

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB - SPAC, 7.2.2004 Sirius Broadcast (mastered by djamieb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djamieb View Post

Thank you so much! And congrats on working through your first album right now... that’s really exciting! Would love to hear the final product whenever you’re ready to share it.

I’m a singer/songwriter and producer, too, and it’s such a fun thing to work on your own music, right?! I’ve recorded several of my songs during the pandemic and have been releasing them as singles every couple months on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. since I’m getting all this extra time at home. Having that creative outlet and so much time with my little family has definitely been a silver lining to all of this craziness over the last year. Hope your album process goes smoothly and that it becomes an enjoyable time for ya'!

I’ll definitely let you know! I HOPE I’m close to the finish line. I’ve been working on it for a year. Learning how to mix is not a linear process and I’m trying to be patient with myself. Also i have no real speaker system for playback so I have to mix in ear-buds and then try to listen on other mediums just see if it even really sounds like what I thought it did! I’m excited to share it though. I appreciate your interest!

How can I find you on Spotify?
ElijahSoRight72 is offline   Reply With Quote