Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Come On Come On
Thread: Come On Come On
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 07:56 AM   #249
anklebunker

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Come On Come On

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingGood View Post
Was watching the St. Andrew's (golf course) documentary on the Golf Channel tonight and during the part where regular folk are playing the course for the first time, I thought I heard some familiar DMB chords. Well, I whipped out my trusty Google song search and....bam, it's Come On Come On. Very cool spot for this song in the documentary, as most golfers consider St. Andrew's to be holy ground. Some observations: Hadn't heard COCO in quite some time and was reminded that it has some incredible parts to it....really like it. Also, Google song search has become kind of spooky-good. The music was barely audible when I turned on and damn if it didn't ID the song right away. Oh well, big deal, right? Just thought I'd mention it in case someone's interested.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
For those interested, its from 9:48 - 12:00 minutes in the doc and it's available to stream on Peacock. I'm not golf fan by any means, but I do like travel shows that give me a window into places that are different from my corner of the world. Add to that the "mecca" nature of St. Andrews for golf fans, analogous to what The Gorge is for DMB fans, and I can certainly appreciate it. Like one of the local guys they interviewed: "I don't play golf, but when they [the visiting golf-obsessed fans] talk about it I get excited!"
anklebunker is offline   Reply With Quote