Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ~*~*~*~ Texas 2010 ~*~*~*~
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #147
marcdmbfan

Shows Seen: 114

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ~*~*~*~ Texas 2010 ~*~*~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by justink View Post
To the question earlier.

Wrigley is not confirmed as of now but I hear it's between phish and DMB. The cubs have to forfeit a night game if they do a show, so I don't see them doing both DMB and phish like Fenway. The cubs make big bucks on their handfull of night games but then again... Bringing phish and DMB in might be more profitable.

Missing Fenway was bad enough but missing wrigley sucks a lot too. Maybe I can make it work somehow.
Thanks for the info. I knew it was being talked about but I wasn't sure if those plans had been scrapped or if it was still a possibility. I think I'd have to make that if it happens. Might even choose it over SPAC. SPAC is already starting to be one of my more expensive DMB trips. Chicago might be a little cheaper.

Edited to add: Do the Cubs have to forfeit a night game even if the team is out of town? July 5th (After Alpine weekend) would be a perfect date. Damn. I think I'd have to consider doing Alpine if that happens. Decisions. Decisions.

Last edited by marcdmbfan; 02-01-2010 at 08:01 PM.
marcdmbfan is offline   Reply With Quote