Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #112
Bowa34
JaMarcus Russell

Shows Seen: 85

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Offical SPAC 2020 Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
Pretty sure they were setup at SPAC the last few years in one of the picnic pavilions

From their FB group

ANNOUNCING THE TGC SUMMER TOUR!!!

This summer we'll be doing full TGC Tailgate Events at the Dave Matthews Band Camden N2, SPAC N2 and Jones Beach shows! Event pages for each show will be coming in the next couple of days with more details.

We'll also be doing "special guest appearances" at a couple of shows. We'll be helping our friend Patrick Martin with his Bristow tailgate again this year. And new this year, we'll be making an appearance at our friend Ridge Richter's pre-show gathering before the Riverbend show in Cincinnati! When those guys have their events set up, we'll be sharing more information here.

As an added bonus for any Zac Brown Band fans, we'll be doing a full TGC Tailgate Event at their N2 Camden show!

We wish we could quit our jobs, hit the road with the band and do more shows, but we need our jobs to be able to afford to go to shows So, we're sorry if we aren't making it to your home venue this year.

Just remember that even if we aren't hitting your city, Tailgate Caravan is the place to be to connect with others and share your tailgates and meet-ups throughout the tour. Official show threads for the summer tour are coming soon!

See you on the road this summer!

#TGC #PartyWithAPurpose
Shows how much I pay attention

Don't ask me to Captain your boat
Bowa34 is offline   Reply With Quote