Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What would you want in the 25th Anniv. package of BTCS?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #37
kingofkings
bigeyedfisher

Shows Seen: 35

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What would you want in the 20th Anniv. package of BTCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post
crash was a complete (and actually GOOD) remastering of the album plus two contemporaneous shows.

are people seriously that addicted to stupid "box set" baubles that they will literally never look at again?
personally I like box sets. I listen to the music that comes in them of course all the time, and every once in a while I look at the photo books, and go through everything else. it's a collectors thing for me too. I'm not saying it has to have bullshit in it that I will never touch. music, video, book. that's what most of mine contain. my Springsteen sets, which I just watched the dvd's of the other day, are great for that. I look at the Darkness on the Edge of Town lyric binder the most out of anything I have I think. plus you have to remember, and this goes for why I voted a box set, everything is in one package, and it caters to everyone. I'll gladly spend a portion of the set's cost on a vinyl to be in it that I'll never listen to, because other people want it in there, and it makes for a better package deal. that's just me though.
kingofkings is offline   Reply With Quote