Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What would you want in the 25th Anniv. package of BTCS?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:12 AM   #31
dobyblue

Shows Seen: 63

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What would you want in the 20th Anniv. package of BTCS?

Over 500 people voted in the poll I did several years ago about deluxe editions, nice to see that even in 2009 the #1 popular choice was CD+Blu-ray sets.

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=270359

Options were:

1) Blu-ray+CD Deluxe Edition reissues of each album featuring:

*Entire album remastered from the original master tapes presented in high resolution 24/96 5.1 multi-channel and 24/96 2.0 stereo PCM.
*Each album's videos presented in high definition with newly remastered audio in high resolution 24/96 5.1 multi-channel and 24/96 2.0 stereo PCM.
*Interviews from the relevant period in 1080p where elements allow, 480i otherwise
*Live performances from the relevant period in 1080p where elements allow, 480i otherwise
*B-sides and live cuts from the singles presented in high resolution 24/96 2.0 stereo PCM
*New interviews about the album, time period, songs, etc. in 1080p high definition
*CD "digital copy" of the newly remastered stereo tracks

2) DVD+CD Deluxe Edition reissues of each album featuring:

*Entire album remastered from the original master tapes presented in 24/48 5.1 Dolby Digital (lossy) and 24/48 2.0 stereo PCM.
*Each album's videos presented in 480i standard definition with newly remastered audio presented in 24/48 5.1 Dolby Digital (lossy) and 24/48 2.0 stereo PCM.
*Interviews from the relevant period in 480i
*Live performances from the relevant period in 480i standard definition
*B-sides and live cuts from the singles presented in 24/48 2.0 stereo PCM
*New interviews about the album, time period, songs, etc. in 480i standard definition
*CD "digital copy" of the newly remastered stereo tracks

3) 2CD Deluxe Edition reissues of each album featuring

*Entire album remastered from the original master tapes
*2nd CD including B-sides and live cuts from the singles

4) Deluxe 180g 2LP vinyl reissues featuring:

*Entire album remastered (and cut) from the original master tapes presented over 4 sides of virgin 180g vinyl