Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Annual Warehouse Package
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 10:54 PM   #127
Gears0413

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Annual Warehouse Package

Got mine today in the Portland, OR region. I've listened to all tracks on the WH10 version, and I thought the selections sounded pretty good, fairly unique even if they weren't "the best versions EVER" of a particular song. People, People was a treat to hear. Roi's solo was smooth and crisp. Loved hearing that tune. Bartender into DDTW (D&T) was intense, The Last Stop seemed to lack a bit of a punch as others have noted, but I was okay with that. Personally speaking/writing, I don't need EVERY released version of that song to be a monster. It was a more subdued version, and I was good with that. Dodo, Cry Freedom were gems, and the Stand Up tunes were all fine. The Crash Into Me version was solid, even though it's already been released (REALLY, MANAGEMENT?!). Sure, I can't understand what Dave is screeching, wailing and mumbling throughout Get In Line, but I'm really into the musical aspect of the tune. So sue me.

All in all, a good release. Not perfect by any stretch, but it could have been a lot worse. And the flag was pretty cool, actually. Just don't have any idea how I can use it. HAHA.