Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - So You're bored on the boards? Make a setlist!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 11:06 AM   #4892
Titotimmy
Lillywhite's Tapeworm

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

So You're bored on the boards? Make a setlist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrhslax1996 View Post
I'm VA based, but I'm not averse to traveling to see the band. Seeing them at SPAC is something that I'd love to do next summer, especially because I'm not sure how many years the band has left. Pumps me up to hear y'all had a handful of younger hardcores. I just went to VA Beach (not a great show) but almost everyone there close to my age didn't give a flying fuck about the music itself.

I feel that, that’s something I usually have to put up with at my home show (Mansfield) and admittedly the group of 10 friends of mine that have made it a yearly tradition are part of that problem (I’d say 2 of them are real fans of the music) but nonetheless it’s fun to have them around for the tailgate.

I have the logistics of most of the venues in the New England/SPAC region of the tour pretty ironed out, i have the cheap way of doing things (still a college student lol) and the pricier way of doing things figured out at most venues so if you do end up traveling and have questions don’t hesitate to reach out man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Last Stop 4/8/1998 - 9/1/2018

Last edited by Titotimmy; 07-23-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Titotimmy is offline   Reply With Quote