Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Your 2019 Concerts
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #86
WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Your 2019 Concerts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
I hadn't received my Hootie tix after ordering a couple of weeks ago, so I called TM to see what's up. They said there was a hold on delivery of tix and it's up to Xfinity Center in Mansfield to set the release/delivery date. They said no PDF and print at home is not an option. I asked why. They said the arena decided that. I asked when would tix be mailed. They said Aug 1st. I said the show is Aug 3rd. They said it would be mailed via 1 day mail. Anyone have any idea (besides scalpers) that a ticket release would be delayed until right around show time? I tried calling Xfinity theatre but no one is there now. Just weird. Was hoping to have the tix for Christmas as print at home is not an option.
There's a venue in Little Rock that holds tickets to every show I've been to. Usually they mail it earlier than the date that they say they will. If you haven't gotten them the day of the show just call TM and they'll send them to will call.
WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote